Thursday, May 24, 2007

Problem

A man visits a doctor."I think I have a problem, doc" said the patient.
"One of my balls has turned blue".
The doctor examined the main briefly and concluded the patient would die
if they didnt have is testicals removed."Are you crazy" exclaimed the
doctor."How could I let u do such a thing to me ?". "Do u want to die ?
asked the doctor rhetorically, and teh patient had to agree to have
testicale removed".

But two weeks after the operation, he came back."Doc, I don`t know how
to say this, but the other ball has turned blue too." Again, the doctor
told him that if he wants to live, his other testicle must be cut off
too. And again, the man was very reluctant. "Hey, do you want to die?",
asked the doc, and the patient had to
agree to the operation.

But, about two weeks after he is testicleless, he returned to the
doctor. "I think something is very wrong with me. My ***** is now
completely blue."

After briefly examining the patient once again, the doc gives him the
bad news. If he wants to live, his ***** has to go. Of course, he did
not want to hear about it. "You really want to die?", asked the doctor.

"But... how do I pee?" "We`ll install an plastic pipe, and there will be
no problem."

So, the ***** is removed and a while after the operation, the
unfortunate man again returns the doctor`s office.He is very angry.
"Doctor, the plastic pipe turned blue." "What?" Can you tell me what a
hell is happening?"

So, the doctor examined the patient more carefully this time, and says,
"Hmmmm, I think the jeans is loosing colour......"